Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
Added the two other servers to GameTracker:

<------------------------------------->

NEJ@T_KILLER_M@CHINEDate: Tuesday, 05-Jan-2010, 6:38 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
I find a problem on Badnews monsters, Dropping guns to monsters and monsters can pick it up,Going to the red team while died, F5 some things and using the behindview 0 and i see some guns on monsters. LOL biggrin
DEMOREC http://rapidshare.com/files/330790141/Problems_on_Badnews_monsters.zip.html

Added (05-Jan-2010, 6:38 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Note: Monsters dont shoot with it, and sometimes can hold gun wrong.

And i think its only happens on Loathsomes MooCow Madness. NaliCows VS players+BadNews! server. So Bots and Monsters in Red team.

Message edited by NEJ@T_KILLER_M@CHINE - Tuesday, 05-Jan-2010, 6:41 PM

CoreDate: Friday, 08-Jan-2010, 10:07 PM | Message # 3
Major
Group: Administrators
Awards: 1
I couldn't watch the demo with my ut demo manager v3.2, even though i have all the files, and it works well with other demo's.

What kind of monsters can pick them up? If you mean Skaarj Troopers (Skaarj that have always guns), i would understand as their default arming method lacks at times, leaving them without a gun and acting like a player.

Skaarj Warriors, Brutes and Mercenaries on the other hand, should never be able to pick up weapons.

NEJ@T_KILLER_M@CHINEDate: Friday, 15-Jan-2010, 11:25 PM | Message # 4
Private
I think you need some screenshots to see it. OK no problem

SS1

My skin =D

SS2

SS2

SS4

MrLoathsomeDate: Thursday, 21-Jan-2010, 1:21 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Moderators
Not sure what is up there.....

Moo

NelsonaDate: Monday, 06-Feb-2012, 4:19 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Doh, Hello Nej@t. Long time no see you.

Indeed, Skaarj chapter was a constant headache for me, for Gopostal, in fact for more people.

If is permitted I'll post my observations related to their problem(s).

Skaarj any added in map is just a kind of player with some capabilities. His weapon (an old one without net code) is spawning in PostBeginPlay. The weapon spawned is instructed to touch the Skaarj "weapon is jumping into Skaarj arms". All good ? Not sure. More mods are replacing weaponry indiscriminately. Since that weapon was suddenly replaced, this PostBeginPlay code suffered a break. Skaarj can still be Player because the normal things were broken.
Talking even about MonsterHunt game-type, has by default the same problem. Neja@t, Gopostal, some players, Skaarjs triggered me to start a bit of coding. As result, I realised a kind of MonsterHunt controller but keeping notice about this sensitive problem.

The first thing is to avoid adding any ScriptedPawn in team (better for F5 bug which belongs to teamview - - Skaarj is not in my team). Later Via Timer I put up a controller spying each 1 second what kind of skaarj we have in party. We found a Skaarj wearing a non Net weapon ? We spawn an alias with netcode, we destroy old one, we give him the new weapon (and even more ammo), we Declare this as being MyWeapon for Skaarjs (for future checks to not give them forever weaponry), and to be sure about impossibility to collect relics or whatever pickups (can still be player) we declare Skaarj.bIsPlayer = False (bye to F5 BUG). Non-Players are not shown in F5 TeamView.

This was my MonsterHunt battle and the nasty Skaarjs Chapter.

Message edited by Nelsona - Monday, 06-Feb-2012, 4:20 PM

MrLoathsomeDate: Tuesday, 07-Feb-2012, 2:12 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Current version of BadNews (3.0) should not have that issue. All the monsters spawned by it should have bIsPlayer = False.

May do an update to BadNews at some point, and I will test and confirm this is working right.

MrLoathsomeDate: Friday, 10-May-2013, 9:10 AM | Message # 8
Colonel
Uh.... That issue is long gone.

Moo

Forum » Game Servers » Loathsomes UT Servers » Server Statistics & Info
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017